MY FAVOURITE CONCERT IS..

Well, as soon as I heard the phrase "favorite concert" only one image could come to my memory, SOUNDGARDEN. I can say that last Sunday of March of 2014 was more than the best concert of my life, It became one of the best moments of my whole life. It was so special to be there because It was Lollapalooza festival which took place at Parque O’higgins, I was accompanied by my youngest aunt, who also gave me the ticket to assit there as a birthday gift.
Most of my favorite music had become what It is thanks to her, because since I was a little girl she has showed me all her favourite music and basically that became the most strong link between us, our same music taste. That’s why It was so important for us to be there together, hearing one of our favourite bands of our adolescence and also the sad songs that make us shed more than one tear, thinking about how bad was the world being with us on that moment (don’t laugh at me, we all have our ridiculously emotive phase in life, hahaha)
They played their best songs and obviously i knew, and i sang all of them, it was more than amazing, It was extraordinary!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Judy, my favourite of all

Why BRASIL?