Judy, my favourite of all

If we talk about people we'd like to meet, my best option by far is Judy Garland. She was a very famous American actress and singer in the 40's, she became known mainly for the film The Wizard of Oz, which she starred when she was just 16 years old.

Resultado de imagen para judy garland wizard of oz oz

The Wizard of Oz has been my favorite movie since I was 5 years old, the whole plot of the film is absolutely perfect, full of wisdom and innocence. From the first time I saw the movie, I was struck by the sweetness and charm of the protagonist Dorothy, a little girl who lives in Kansas with her uncles and who after a tornado is dragged to another world full of magic in which she must find the way back home, all this with the help of her new friends, the scarecrow, the tin man, and the cowardly lion.

The Wizard of Oz is only a small demonstration of Judy's great acting ability. During the decades of the 30s, 40s and 50s she starred in countless films with great success, won many awards and was also nominated for the Oscars.

What I love about this actress is her attitude, always so cheerful and young and innocent in appearance. Another thing that I would emphasize is her great talent for singing, which was also reflected in several of her performances.


Unfortunately I will never know her, because she died in 1969 at the age of 47, as a result of her addictions.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Why BRASIL?