Why BRASIL?


If you are looking for fun, party and meeting very enthusiastic people, Brazil is the best choice. Three years ago was my first time there and obviously I want to go back again. In that visit I learned many things about this country, like their music, their carnivals and their typically food, (It is not necessary to explain this because probably most of you know it) but I think I would like to go again in order to know other things more important than just tourist information. 

This time I would like to go there to study something related to the Anthropology, and also a little of Brazilian history, but I don't really mind being there just studying, because in my case I prefer to do many different activities (like looking for a good job, of course) in which I can learn not only one thing.


But first of all, my very big wish is to learn how to speak Portuguese, the most beautiful language in my opinion.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi! Brazil is very interesting country. I like the colours in the carnivals and the dancers. I hope you have fun in Brazil! :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Judy, my favourite of all