Hi everyone, because this is the first time I write on a blog, I think it's time to talk about some facts about me. Well, first of all my real name is Maitte Valdivia (yes, I'm not really imaginative at creating blog names) but everybody calls me Negra (in fact. most people really don't know my real name). I'm 20 years old and I come from Copiapó, a city which many people don't know or confuse with Curicó. That's really sad, because in our city we have many beautiful places and landscapes, but all the people say it is awfully dry and arid, but people.. you're half wrong haha. Now I'm studying Physical Antropology, this is my third year studying and living here in Santiago and it has been a very entertaining experience in which I've met so many people and learned a lot of new things. I hope to keep on writing more things about me and my small-town girl stories later, bye!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Judy, my favourite of all

Why BRASIL?